Monday, July 12, 2010

Vintage Levi's Denim

Vintage Levi's Denim Jacket( ebay $30)
RL Bear Tee($15)
Banana Republic pants($5 from Goodwill)
Nike "Clerks" Air Max 90s($150 ISS)


Kanye West, David Beckham and Zac Efron are really consistent with the denim jacket....I have my eye on the new Levis trucker denim jacket next. I really like the concept of denim jackets, it just sucks that Im in Florida when it doesnt really get cold enough for a denim jacket. Thankfully I go to college in North Florida when its cosistenly 30-15 degreesfrom january to march! Still have a ways to go till I build the confidence for "double denim" though






ranger boots and classic all stars coming soon...

3 comments:

  1. Give me that Jacket! Please! :)
    I went to Goodwill last week looking for a Levi vest.
    No luck. :(
    But I got Levi shorts.

    I shall continue my search...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just have patience with the goodwill, I stop in on my way from work so its no biggy if i dont find anything....the area makes a big difference also, stylish people donate stylish things

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont do the double denim
    DONT you do it!

    http://sartorialme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete