Thursday, July 1, 2010

How many..

How many GOOD people do you think there are in the world?..I mean in regards to the oposite sex...The Immediate answer is probably "a few". But with anything in life I believe its a matter of circumstance. Walk with me on this please...

Its a MYTH!...
IT just depends on who you surround yourself with. As a college student, and God fearing young man, I surround myself with people who are somewhat like me. So when I hear people sayin "bruh all these hoes out here, where the good girls at?" I immediately think to myself, I most females that I know are actually VERY good girls. Beautiful, intellegent, jobs, musical sense, some are sneaker heads, some are very girly fashionistas and God fearing, and WILLING to cook for anyone for the most part.

Then as a reader, you may think well "why arent YOU in some commited 3, 4 year relationship if you know so many GREAT girls?" My answer is somewhat complex. Lets be real, EVERY girl isnt gonna want a relationship from me(honesty),and likewise I dont want a relationship from every girl(had to throw that in there). Timing is everything, at the wrong time the PERFECT girl, becomes the wrong girl..ill leave that as it is, if you get it great.To further add im EXTREMELY picky, and i believe thats the major reason. But this post isnt really about me actually..

I digress, knowing that there really are ALOT of beautiful,intelligent, hard working girls/guys out there, I ask you guys/girls....STOP SETTLING!

and as messed up as this sounds, I dont believe that there is just ONE person out there for any ONE person, its just a matter of timing. Sure you found the love of your life in high school, but I PROMISE you, if you guys broke up you would not spend the rest of your life alone and LOVE-less. Im telling you the truth...

To step away from relationships I want to end with this, There is soo much good in the world, regardless of what you may be shown on the news, or through the media. There are still good people,good food and beautiful landscapes to discover. Its just up to you to go out and Discover! The world is a beautful place, live life happily ever after please

No comments:

Post a Comment