Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Timing is Everything

In my 20 years of living I really believe that as important as it is to have action...timing is more important. There goes the saying "A day late and a dollar short" or "wrong place wrong time"...time seems to be the more important variable. In the first analogue even if you had the right amount you would still be a day LATE. In the second instance, its not so much being in the wrong place, its the fact that its the wrong time to be there.

I look back at a few situations in my life and thing "wow timing was so off with that" Just to name a few, the situation with the girl in Connecticut, well actually ever ex girlfriend honestly. VERY compatible people, just bad timing. I know know how to combat that. Whos to say its bad timing except for in hindsight. I have a laundry list of people who I met at the wrong time though. And I cant help but wonder what would happen if I was to be born 2 years earlier?..that would put me at a more equal age for either of my exes...would one of them have worked? Or would me being born 2 years earlier put a strain on my parents, were they READY at that time? ...who knows

but in retropsect, i believe that timing thus far has been perfect for my life. Ive learned ALOT of things. I know for a fact that if I found myself in/around Connecticut from 07-09 my life would be COMPLETELY different probably for the worse....ahaha but good at the moment dont get me wrong.

but after reading a post from the boy Jozen(UntillIGetMarried.com) I believe that there ARE infact people you should have never fallen for. What if with the creation of the internet making the world smaller, you mistakenly meet people you shouldnt have met? I know without the internet I wouldnt know nearly as many people...including my ex. What if i clouded my life with people who shouldnt have been there?...only due to technology. hmmm crazy right?

But back to timing, I do believe that every relationship ive had has failed dude to timing..
1- my immaturity in regards to my perspective
1.5- lol she was young...im good on that
2- her NEED for a husband, and my NEED to be a college student and be free
2.5- by the time she was able to commit id lost interest
3- she was focused more on rekindling a relationship with her mother than me
4- no clue to be quite honest

No comments:

Post a Comment