Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chapters and Books

Life using the metaphor of a book, our lives are broken into chapters, starting/ending with important events. Speaking personally, from my own disappointments, LIFE GOES ON. You may find yourself at the end of one chapter and feel lost as hell. But remember just like when reading a book, all you have to do is turn the page. Though it may take alot in real life to metaphorically turn YOUR page. And the opposite, you may find yourself finishing a chapter and beyond excited to flip that page and see how the next chapter of your life will play out. Sometimes I lie in bed after finishing a chapter of a book and say, "dam let me just finish this tomorrow" or "let me give this a break". Needless to say some books are more are less interesting than others, and some parts of the story are a little harder or easier to read than others, even within the same book.

In my life ive only had one genuinely hard chapter to start. I metaphorically reread that previous chapter for about 2 months, while forgetting that My story ISNT over....Needless to say I am no longer there, Im about 2 chapters past that point now, and I love every moment of it. Just like with a book, sometimes you may find yourself rereading something, but like i said earlier, YOUR story isnt over, so act like it. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment