Friday, July 16, 2010

Follow me

[Disclaimer] Please hold all opinions, I don’t want them


Why are you living?
Is the pursuit of live your motivation?
Why not Death?
Instead of living for Life you live to avoid Death?
Why?
You don’t want to die yet you have no reason to live?
Why are you afraid to die if the afterlife promises our true happiness?
I won’t include scriptures...
Everybody wants to go to heaven but NO one wants to die, word to Andre 3000
How is that?

I toyed with actually verbalizing this for a while...but...

I. Am. Not. Afraid. Of. Death. Or. Dying.

Not to marginalize the gift of life, but I refuse to live afraid of anything. Fuck terrorists, my life moves on. Fuck disease, I’ll live life till my last day. Fuck negativity, because your words are only effective for as long as it takes you to formulate them.... There...and GONE.

If you truly do believe in an afterlife, then why are you so afraid of ending the earthly life?...serious question

...so really and truly, Don’t mind me, I'm just passing through

Acceptance

No comments:

Post a Comment