Sunday, May 8, 2011

Example

*cues Curren$y- Example*

I am an Example, of intelligent surroundings
I am an Example, of what happens when a child is motivated and held to high expectations

....Most importantly I am an example of an African American(Bi racial if you wanna be technical)male, who has attained a bachelors degree, in 4 years.

I was rudely awakened by the gravity of my achievement....as small as it is to me, I failed to realized that many people look up to me while others take pride in who I have become. I believe that everyone who has a circle of people of whom they have repeated interaction with will have SOMEONE look up to them, or take pride in who they are...whether family or friends or just the lil homie from the ball court or whatever.

I only right this as a mental note to myself, to be aware that I am an Example, and should lead as such.....

No comments:

Post a Comment