Friday, May 27, 2011

Pieces of me

Why do you want to hurt me?
You are me and I am you...
I dont understand, why?
The world is hard enough...
Its supposed to be US vs. them
Not Me vs. You vs. Them...

You put up this front like youre the strongest person, but youre not
Very few people believe you, and would even choose to be in your presence
I guess youre too wrapped up in believing the world is against you
Youre perception is shaping your outlook, and you wonder why youre alone

I hate that its this way
I feel like im the bad guy
I know im not, and it sucks


people say, they cant respect someone like me, but in my mind i think "you dont know me, or what ive been through, its not my fault"
...and if you only know the damage youve done, you know the damage youve done, but you dont care...and ill never be the one who cares the most.....NEVER....and ill leave it at that...just like that...pieces on the ground
pieces to be stepped on and wounds to be reopened with each step in our dirty relationship...you pretend you dont see these chards and so shall I...

No comments:

Post a Comment