Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Words I never said

i wanted a future
I loved this little face that she would make when she was confused
I know she didnt know that I loved her just the way she is...
I never told her that i would never be ashamed to have her name tied to mine or vice versa
It didnt matter, short hair or long...and even with her nerdy glasses on that she was still amazing...
The fact that i love how opinionated and dam stubborn she is....she will never know
I will never get to tell her that, if her parents disapprove of me, that I would always be respectful to them... because any 2 individuals who could produce a woman so extraordinary atleast deserve me being cordial
Its just some shit thats been on my mind, foreal, the fact that there is so much that id love to say to her

....it just sucks when you know she wouldnt even want to hear it

No comments:

Post a Comment