Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I dont even know...

I dont even now where my life is headed
i dont even know what im doing
ive made my mistakes..and ive over analyzed the situation

Ive partially become what I didnt want to become
im THAT guy in my mind that the 2009 me didnt want to become
aside from school the past year of my life has been horrible

Ive lost the only girl who I genuinely loved
I broke someone elses heart
made life altering mistakes due to MY OWN lack of good judgement

im depressed AF (at the moment)...

the sad part is that i honestly dont care, about too much....
I blame myself for the this turn in life, but whatever, its behind me

people ask me "are you ok?" " how are you?"...and i lie, I know they dont want to hear it
Too often people come to me for happiness and advice, and at the moment Its a struggle


I rarely talk my family because i cant even really face them, i know they are disappointed in me....

*sigh*
....
i dunno

it is, in fact what it is...

and the lamest part about all of this is that this is the most honest ive been with myself in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment