Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bad Advice

" What you wont do, another person will"

...on the surface this quote essentially gets at the fact that people have options. True..options are great. But in the context of a relationship, ones actions should not be dictated by the available options of their significant other. Sadly this is often advice given for women who arent open minded in the bed room and guys who dont...well you know reciprocate. Aside from the uninteresting references that deserve no more than a passing "LOL" i believe this is one of the worse pieces of advice one can give.

...i mean "cool story bro" you got options, im pretty sure we all do....but YOURE here, dealing with this situation..... so your options are obviously less attractive in your mind.

In addition, ones actions should never be influenced by the fear of someone leaving. If someone wants to leave, please let them. Id rather you care about me for who I AM, not because i'm the logical option. As much as I would like to call myself the best option, there will always be someone better, slicker, funnier, more good looking, with better sex etc.

I swear if my girl ever told me "what you wont do, someone else will" I'd tell her to GTFO...

No comments:

Post a Comment