Monday, September 2, 2013
07142013
Can I just say that I'm learning alot about myself through the lens of this "relationship". I suck at communication... I think years of laughing at people who show emotion have me now.... less emotionally free. I definitely don't want to come off as weak or any of the like, but it's just so out of my character to compliment people. Even if the compliment is something that I've actually thought.... the thought is just that...a thought. I'm trying to become more open with myself, I think I'm a book, but only when asked specifically what my opinion is on something. Aside from specifics, I am pretty closed off... But that's only because I feel like my actions show that I care and that's somehow worth more than any words can describe.... But I'm told in the mind of women, they want both... As with everything else, they want it all.
Labels:
iPhone Notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment