Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Realization #42611

Today I realized that girls actually really like me....i just dont give them the time of day. I realized that as a guy im SUPPOSE to be the one who "chases" but im to chill. Theres one girl who im interested in and she KNOWS...the rest just get conversation here and there.

My boy called me "mr. friendzone" but in all honesty i never pursue anything so thats not a diss, those girls are my homies... for some reason my life isnt powered by sex *shrug* ,,,i mean dont get me wrong...i love a GREAT female body, but i need that connection first...i cant even lie.

Cuz honestly whats the point of sexin dimes that dont last...thats like buying your GRAIL status sneakers and wearin em one and those shits just crumble to pieces. Fuck these glass slipper ass hoes, only good for the night. I need the day time ladies...if you can last through out the day, then trust me youll be around for the night with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment