Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fawwwwwk

Maybe I just surrounded myself with a rare breed of females before but as of late I keep hearing females complaing about "how hard it is to be a female". Maybe I been ignoring this all my life but dam shits annoying.

What I DONT wanna hear

1.)I understand you gotta go get a perm or whatever but shit why are you complaining? you can either be Sideshow Bob or go take care of your hair...simple. I dont care about your showercap shit or hair net or whatever you have to do to make your hair manageable in the morning...no sympathy points round hear. Some girls have natyrally great hair and some girls gotta use harmful acids to get their stuff tammed. Thats life...nodaysoffplease

2.) "theres so much pressure being a female...expectations an all" Hush...be you...females feed the cycle "being on point" and then again thats all up to you and how you want to carry YOURself. At the end of the day do what makes YOU happy. Stop looking at the next female and comparing yourself to her. You know men/guys/boys dont honestly care about alot of the shit females do and isnt that your ultimate goal?

3.) "Im a GOOD woman, can I just get a GOOD man". <-UGHHH. First of all since when is it cool to proclaim shit that youre SUPPOSED to be doing? I understand youre a "good" girl but shit arent you SUPPOSED to be?...you arent entitled to anything. And secondly if you truly were a "good" woman youd understand that a GOOD man will find you. There is nothing more attractive than a woman DOING whats shes supposed to be doing. Dont dum it down and dont be stuck up...know your worth and life will be great .

I may expound on one of these later but for now this is it..
OKbye =]

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I had a great laugh from this!

    "a rare breed of females"
    oh so we're a breed now?? lmao.

    But yeah, I agree. Sorta...eh...I gotta think some more...

    ReplyDelete