Friday, May 7, 2010

Rugby Allegiance!

Like my previous post said... ITS SUMMER! and to make that even better, theres a sale over on Rugby.com... 15-25% off + that great student 15% off discount. I had to get a pair of the famous Nantucket Reds. I swear, my style is becoming vintage prep,I really dont know where this is coming from. I no longer, well have never wanted to be "THAT N*GGA", I dont identify with being "frEsH". I wear clothes that look nice, not comparing with anyone, to use current vernacular, im just "doing me" But i picked up my Reds for $38 shipped, which is a win in my book.



Get educated on Nantucket Reds over at my favorite blog

I know Murrays Toggery Shop is the metaphorical "Gold standard" for Reds but like the title said, I pledge alligiance to Rugby and RL....that and the Rugby Reds were about $20 cheaper *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment