...Be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in Love" - Corinthians 16:13-14
Referring back to a previous post "What are you fighting for". All aspects of ones life are motivated both intrinsicly and extrinsicly, without going into a tangent, intrinsicly motivated people are very much so happier than those powered by outside(extrinsic) rewards. Do things because you want to, not because of the rewards, whether it be a line of work, giving or whatever it may be. You will find yorself many times happier if your motivation is because YOU want to do it. With that being said, find what drives you, what motivates you.
ex.) I like to be at peace with myself, I LOVE life, I strive to make my friends, and family happy while serving my god.
ex.) I love children, so i'm currently working towards becoming a teacher
ex.) I love my ex, I overlook small things, my pride, MANY external factors, some of which are my own friends, because I value her as a person.(may not be the best example but hey, it I cant live life hating)
No comments:
Post a Comment