but for todays post I have the jacket...
A vintage(80s) Christian Dior Double Breasted Shawl Collar jacket

Beautiful gold buttons setting of a particularly blue jacket, not so navy as my iphone would have you believe, its a little lighter. It gives a certain flair of wealth, screaming "im on a boat", yet sophisticated enough to know that you already knew where I was going.
Though the jacket cost me the price of a medium pizza from Little Ceasars, I love it to death. The problem is where exactly would I wear it!? On my any travels to the library?, while pulling an all nighter? or to the movies?, though I kid, my point is a piece such as this deserves a backdrop thats quite comparable to its beauty. Though I am in south florida, im thinking, Worth ave, Palm beach?, Downtown Delray or maybe Mizner Park Boca Raton... None the less with no destination in the foreseeable future I can only imagine when id wear it...
Regardless, theres something about it, a uniqueness about a shawl collar jacket with a pocket on the upper right. One of those things you dont see everyday. Also the fact that its double breasted, not really a common style for mean at the moment.
anyway...I may add more pictures later
No comments:
Post a Comment